Friday, April 9, 2010

6 Months Old!!!

My happy little man turned 6 months old today. I cannot believe that it has been 6 months since he was born!

So far the milestones he has hit are:
1. Sits up without support
2. From his tummy, he can get on all fours and rocks back and forth.
3. He can pull himself to a sitting and standing position if he holds your fingers.
4. He can grab specific objects and passes them from one hand to the other.
5. He looks for specific toys when he drops them.
6. He holds toys out in front of him and studies them.
7. He rolls from back to front (he can roll from front to back but rarely does).
8. He can hold himself up in a standing position if he holds onto his crib railing.
9. He has his two bottom teeth.
10. He makes a lot of different sounds...no "mama" or "dada" yet :(

I took him outside, out on the porch, to take pictures of him. Did I mention that my little vampire loves hates the sun?! I was surprised that he smiled for me at all. Most of the pictures I took, he is all squinty. When we go for walks or hang out at the park, he always has to have his sunglasses on even if he is wearing a hat.  But he was a good sport and let Mommy take a few pictures of him. I love the Puma outfit he is wearing. I found it at Marshalls for $9.99. I could not pass it up.

Nathan in his cool sunglasses that his Aunt Jamie bought for him before he was born. He never tries to take them off. I think because he HATES the brightness of the sun.
I put him on the slide for the first time. I held him and let him slide down a bit and he seemed to enjoy it. He just looked too cute sitting there so I had to take a picture. 

1 comment: