Wow, what a day! I have to admit that I am absolutely exhausted. Much to my surprise, Nathan's second tooth has made an appearance, and along with it he is experiencing a congestive cough, runny nose, a low grade fever, and moderate irritability. Now, I am not blaming all those things on the teeth...my little guy has a cold. Not fun...for anyone.
He was, for the most part, in a good mood today. Although he looked and felt wrecked.
Jeff's mom sent him a little Easter package. He has fallen in love with a green, stuffed crocodile that we named "" Booger" and that is exactly what is all over that croc!
He did have a hard time napping today. For some reason he decided that he was going to fore go his morning nap. Consequently, he took two afternoon naps. It all worked out. Bedtime was a different story. Poor little man was miserable. So, Jeff and I spent a good 2 hours going in and out of his room trying to help him get comfortable and soothed. Normal bedtime is 8 o'clock; it was close to 10pm when this little man finally fell asleep. I do hope he stays that way until the morning!





No comments:
Post a Comment