Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nathan's First Charity Walk...MS

Nathan participated in his first charity event today : a walk for Multiple Sclerosis. It was a 5 mile walk in beautiful Old Town Manassas. The sun was out, it was a bit windy at first, but that did not seem to bother Nathan. He has quite the little set up in his stroller. He was comfy cozy in there with his blanket and lullaby music. He likes loves this international lullaby CD that I bought from Discovery Toys. He calms down every time I turn it on, and I knew it would be just the thing to keep him satisfied during a 5 mile walk. It was a lot of fun.

Any how, we walked in honor of Nathan's Nana (Jeffs' Grandma Bev, who has been struggling with MS for quite some time). She is the sweetest woman, and has been like a second Mom to Jeff. He absolutely adores her. So, I handmade some shirts saying that we were walking in support of her. It was fun; it reminded me of being back in high school and making volleyball t-shirts. 






No comments:

Post a Comment