Before Nathan was born, our wonderful friends practically gave us their crib. We were so blessed to have saved so much money on such a big item that we needed for our little guy. Well, Nathan spent almost 7 wonderful, safe, and sleepy nights in that crib. That is until 2 days ago, when I received an email from a parenting website telling me about a crib recall. Just my luck, Nathan's crib was on the list!
So, I did some reading, and jumped on the phone to find out what to do next. Remember, I did not get Nathan's crib from a store...so, first, I called my girlfriend, then Babies R Us and Target. Thankfully, the crib was on Target's list! So. I called our friends, the McKays, and they helped us haul the crib to Target. Once I was there, they told me how much money I would be getting back (on a gift card) for the crib, and I was off to the baby section to look at their crib selection. They hardly had anything in stock! Finally, I found this pretty little number, and I only had to pay $42 out of pocket! Oh, but it doesn't end there...the box would not fit in the back of the Subaru...ugh :( Good thing God gave me common sense...out of the box in came and into the back of the Subaru it fit!
What a little adventure.
That is a nice crib for $42! And thumbs up to common sense! : )
ReplyDeleteThanks Christy!! :)
ReplyDelete