He always makes a funny face, regardless!
"Gotcha!"
"Don't bother me Mom, I'm eating!"
We have been feeding Nathan solids for a little over a month now, and he is doing wonderfully. When we first tried solids he reacted with severe and painful constipation. So, Jeff and I decided to wait another month and then try again. He was just in too much pain and it was not worth it to us to have him start solids "on time". Every baby is different anyways.
So, here he is half way through his seventh month and eating like a champ! He is so funny to watch! He really wants to feed himself with the spoon. He knows exactly where it goes! :) There has not been a food that he has not liked. I do not think I will have a picky eater on my hands, and if that turns out to be true, I will be extremely happy.
He is such an amazing little man and the light of our lives. Every day is a new adventure, and every day you can see him learning new things! I love to watch his little brain go to work. Right now he is working on two major things: Crawling and getting his top right tooth. He is really close to crawling now. He has figured out how to shift his weight when he picks up a hand. He is just working on inhibiting a reflex and making his hips work independently. So much going on in that little body of his! I am hoping that he will crawl by 8 months so that gives him about 2 more weeks. I just want him to crawl for his own sake...he gets frustrated after a while because he wants to go forward so badly. :)
I love that serious pic (second to last)! I am so glad that he is doing better with the solids. Constipated babies are so sad!
ReplyDelete