Nathan was very spoiled at Christmas. I took video of him opening presents at Moo's, but I am having trouble loading it...I will try again later. So, for now, I just have pictures from Grandma and Papa's and then Avo's house.
![]() |
| Nathan, Mommy, and Titi |
![]() |
| Tired boy...not too interested yet. |
![]() |
| Grandma and Papa got Nathan a cool school bus that sings, "The Wheels on The Bus." |
![]() |
| A picture frame that has the recorded voices of Grandma, Papa, Uncle Daniel, and Titi |
![]() | ||
| Titi bought him this sweatshirt from Baby Gap. It was so soft he snuggled with it! |
![]() |
| It was a little small though, so we went to return it but they did not have anymore...so sad. |
![]() |
| Isn't he cute?!! |
![]() |
| Titi and Nathan |
![]() |
| So these two have the same birthday. This is my cousin, Justin...we call them "birthday brothers"! |
![]() |
| Nathan and Papa! |













No comments:
Post a Comment