Welcome to my new blog. I switched over from WordPress because you can do so much more on Blogger.
Anyways, I was feeling a bit nastalgic the other day because my little man is growing up WAY too fast. So, I made this little video of my favorite pictures from our first ultrasound up to the first few days after he was born. It is my first attempt so I should get better with each video I do.
Anyways, I was feeling a bit nastalgic the other day because my little man is growing up WAY too fast. So, I made this little video of my favorite pictures from our first ultrasound up to the first few days after he was born. It is my first attempt so I should get better with each video I do.
Colleen- Hi! OMG, it's been so long!! Thanks for posting on our blog. Pregnancy has been good so far. Hope all is well with you. Your little man is too cute! Don't be a stranger :)
ReplyDeleteOh that was so sweet! It does go by way too fast. It feels like just the other day Nathan was born. And look at Radley, he looks so little! : (
ReplyDelete